Paperless Post Giveaway announcement and review of the online cards niche – Paperless Post. Giveaway is open from 22.07.2019 to 31.07.2019.
About Paperless Post
Paperless Post is a company that designs customizable online stationery for all kinds of events. Their designs are fun to customise to give a personal touch to online invitations, cards and flyers. Still, you can pick out from the vast collection of pre-designed cards or flyers.
Paperless Post has partnered with several prominent designers and lifestyle brands, including kate spade new york, Oscar de la Renta, Kelly Wearstler, Jonathan Adler, and Rifle Paper Co. This New York based company has delivered over 85 million cards to date.
Paperless Post for online invitations – My review
Their website is full of customizable cards, invitations and flyers for greeting, making announcements, holiday, wedding, and any other events. In addition to this, we can make a guest list, track the RSVPs, send messages and reminders to the guests. One can create, or customise pre-designed cards and send them via email. There is a lighter card type, flyer, that can be shared via social media. Plus point is, we can edit the sent cards and communicate to the guests through the Follow Up tool! Isn’t it super cool? Yes, yes, yes! And, thus, Paperless Post encourages online invitations and cards. But, is also having printable collections if the customer likes to go for it.
The company provides both free versions and premium card versions. And, flyers are free to use. Paperless Post uses its own currency, ‘Paperless Coin’, which can be bought if using premium designs.
The website is creating a difference opting eco-friendly path, as the world is going paperless and digital to save trees. Hence, we are happy to host a giveaway sponsored by Paperless Post.
How to enter the Paperless Post giveaway?
- Giveaway is open for all the followers of desiabhivyakti from 22.07.2019 – 31.07.2019.
- Follow Desi Abhivyakti in any one of the following platforms: on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or subscribe for email updates.
- Sign up with paperless post using your email id, or Google sign up or Facebook sign up.
- Explore Paperless Post. You may refer their help centre – zendesk for assistance, which I found very helpful. Post a comment about what you like about Paperless Post in any of the following platform (in which you follow Desi Abhivyakti): blog post, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or in the Paperless Post Flyer RSVP form.
- A lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced on 3rd August 2019. Winner will be contacted via social media. With the email id you have used for signing up, we will identify your paperless post account. The winner’s paperless post account will be funded with 600 paperless coins (worth about $60 – $75) which never expire until the account is active.
It was really fun to design the Giveaway Flyer. I picked the image from the site, added text, changed text colour, added event details, and timings. And, the best part was that I could edit it even after sharing. Please do have a look of the Giveaway Flyer here.
Benefits even if you don’t enter/win the giveaway:
- Sign up for a Paperless Post account – 25 coins (one time only)
- Can customise and use both flyers and free version cards.
- ‘Like’ Paperless Post on Facebook – 5 coins (one time only)
- Connect your Facebook account in Account Settings – 5 coins (one time only)
- Download and log into the iOS app – 10 coins (one time only)
So, please do take part in the giveaway, support an eco-friendly and digital initiative. All the best!
3rd August 2019 update:
And The Winner is…
It’s ? Ms. Mahesha samanthilake ? ?✨??!!! Many congratulations to you?! We will contact you soon! And, I thank one and all who took part in the giveaway ?. I would like to thank Anagram Interactive and Paperless Post for this opportunity ?. Thank you all for encouraging an eco-friendly effort!